Platinum Tools 12507C Tele-Titan Modular Plug Crimp Tool
The genius in the patented design of the Tele-Titan is that it works like a coax compression tool and delivers straight action termination. This parallel crimping force delivers even pressure on each of the plug's pins ensuring precise termination. This mighty tool is compact, rugged and nests comfortably in your hand. Its superior fit and function consistently meet your performance requirements - just add scissors and you're ready to tackle the modular plug crimp jobs for your next data and voice projects.
- Compact, balanced and easy to use - fits hand well.
- Uses true parallel or straight action, vertical crimp force.
- Precisely seats, or terminates, all pins to industry specified crimp heights.
- Stays securely closed for storage with.
- Crimps with nominal hand force.
- Embedded cable strippers for round & flat cables; built-in cable cutter.
- Easily adjust and control depth of the blade when stripping Cat 5e/6 cables.
- Built for repeated use & reliability required for professional installations.
- Rugged – for professional use and reliability.
- Lightweight and half the size of a standard crimp tool.
For use with WE/SS standard style modular plug connectors; stranded & solid. RJ-45 Cat 3/4/5/5e/6 (8x8) (8P8C) RJ-12 6-position (6x6) (6P6C) RJ-11 4-position (6x4) (6P4C) RJ-11 2 position (6x2) (6P2C) NOTE: Not for use on AMP/TYCO style plugs
We Also Recommend