Channel Master Amplify HDTV Adjustable Gain 17-30DB Preamplifier with LTE Filter
- Eliminates the need for a consumer to be conscious about signal strength by decreasing pixilation while still providing an industry leading 30dB of gain
- Provides ultra low noise for a cleaner signal
- May increase number of channels, providing more entertainment
- When installed indoors, the Amplify can be powered directly via the included USB power cube or by connecting the included USB cable to an open USB port on a television or set top device
- The Amplify includes a USB power inserter, enabling you to install the power adapter and injector inside near your television, when the Amplify is installed outdoors
- Designed to clear your OTA TV signal path from common interference including those created by mobile LTE, EMI, and FM signals
- Know it's protected from the weather with the heavy-duty weatherproof housing designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Mast mounted for close proximity to antenna
The Channel Master Amplify was designed to be the most versatile TV antenna amplifier on the market. Channel Master has designed, manufactured and sold television antenna amplifiers for over 60 years and has led the industry with popular amplifier models designed for professionals including our Titan 2 amplifier models (CM-7777 and CM-7778). Through the years, installers and industry experts have touted these professional models as the best TV antenna amplifiers on the market.
As the industry has evolved, consumers have taken on their television antenna and home entertainment projects as do-it-yourself projects and are relying less and less on professional installers. Taking in consideration this trend, our team of industry analysts determined there was a need for a professional quality amplifier that was better positioned for consumers to install themselves. The Channel Master Amplify brings together the best of our most popular professional amplifier models along with new features to accommodate consumers performing their own installations.
Indoor/Outdoor Heavy-Duty Housing
Competitor TV antenna amplifiers are typically constructed of plastic and designed for indoor use only. The Channel Master Amplify, like our Titan 2 professional models, is constructed of a die-cast metal housing with weatherproof ports to support indoor and outdoor installations. The flexibility of being able to install the Amplify indoors and outdoors allows use with an indoor antenna and the ability to upgrade to an outdoor antenna in the future without having to purchase a new amplifier.
Most people think more is better. This is not always the case when talking about TV antenna amplifiers. We see this all the time when consumers purchase our highest gain professional amplifier (CM-7777) without having the signal measurement equipment to determine how much they really need to amplify their signals. In many cases too much signal will do more harm than good to your overall signal and reception quality. The Channel Master Amplify eliminates the need for a consumer to be conscious about signal strength while still providing an industry leading 30dB of gain. With the inclusion of an easy push button gain switch, you can easily start with the high setting of 30dB gain and if you determine that this much signal has a negative impact on your reception, you can simply push the button and switch to the low setting of 17dB which in most cases will be a safe amount of gain and make a noticeable difference in signal quality. *When installed indoors directly behind a television set, it is recommend NOT to use the high (30dB) setting.
Flexible USB Powering Options
The Channel Master Amplify includes two flexible powering options.
When installed indoors, the Amplify can be powered directly via the included USB power cube or by connecting the included USB cable to an open USB port on a television or set top device eliminating the need for connections directly to an electrical outlet. *Not all USB ports will provide a sufficient amount of voltage to power the amplifier; you will need to ensure that your device USB port supports a 5V 1.0A output.
When the Amplify is installed outdoors, it includes a USB power inserter which allows you to install the power adapter and injector inside near your television inserting power up to the amplifier over your existing coaxial cable.
LTE and Out of Band Filtering
The proliferation of LTE signal towers and connected LTE devices are a common cause of intermittent television signal disruption because mobile carriers operate on frequencies that can be very close to your broadcast TV frequencies. These disruptions can result in weak signals, pixilation or even channel loss, and can be especially disruptive when using an amplifier with your TV antenna. You won't have to worry about this with the Channel Master Amplify. Built-in filters are designed to clear your OTA TV signal path from common interference including those created by mobile LTE signals.
If you are a consumer or less-experienced installer looking for a professional-grade TV antenna amplifier that provides a convenient installation yet robust quality and performance, look no further than the Channel Master Amplify.
- Impedance (Input and Output): 75 Ohm
- Connector: F-type
- Frequency range: 54MHz~88MHz &125MHz~700MHz
- Gain: 30dB (High) / 17dB (Low)
- Input return loss: <-10
- Output return loss: <-10
- Max input level: 18 (High) 10 (Low) dBmV
- Max output level: 34 dBmV
- FM trap: 88-95 MHz; >10dB, 95-108 MHz; >13dB
- Power consumption: <3W
- Operating temperature: -40 C to +60 C
- Amplify TV antenna amplifier
- USB Power Cord
- Power Inserter
- USB Power Adapter
- 2x Mast Traps
- 3x Mounting Screws
- Installation Guide